Accessories & Supplies
Customization is what your customers expect in the age of the interent age. At a Portable Restroom Solutions, it’s as simple as asking the question. We build custom configurations every day. Do you have a certain color combination in mind? No problem. Do you want to configure a unit for a particular customer or application? No sweat.
Additionally, we offer a wide array of auxiliary products: holing tanks and high rise kits for multi-story job sites are just a few of the items offered to make your job easier. Our list of accessories reads like an a-la-carte menu. Pick and choose exactly the features you’d like to outfit the perfection configuration for your needs. Just ask the question. We’ll provide the answer.
View some of our Accessories for Portable Restroom Solutions
Our 250-gallon rotationally molded polyethylene holding tank works well in many applications. It is most often used under on-site office trailers, but has also been used for temporary waste storage in other locations as well. The low profile tank has dimensions of 6′ x 3′ 111/2″ x 18″.
Four 3″ clean out ports are typically installed on each tank, but custom tanks with as few as two ports may be produced. A uni-seal grommet and threaded PVC connector are inserted in each port. Each tank weighs 100 lbs. See the photo below for details on the tank design.
High Rise Kits
Servicing multi-story job sites are a breeze with our High Rise Kits. Simply attach the steel sling to the skid of your standard-sized unit, and a crane will be able to lift the unit into location on an upper floor.
High Rise Kits are available for use with any of our skid options (wood, plastic lumber, plastic molded). Each leg of the sling is manufactured using painted tubular steel, hammered flat at the point it is bloted on to the unit.
Are you looking to customize a standard unit for a particular customer or job? Choose from the following items that can be easily in any of our units.
Skid Options: We offer a wide array of choices regarding the unit base. The following list outlines the standard skid configurations available, but combinations of these various components may also be provided.
- Plastic Molded Skid: Heavy duty one-piece rotationally molded base with stake down holes molded into runner tips.
- Combo Skid: Pressure treated lumber base wtih a solid plastic floor and plastic lumber runners.
- Plastic Lumber Skid: Plastic lumber base with plastic lumber runners and solid plastic floor.
Sanitizers: We offer two types of waterless hand sanitizers for installation within our portable restroom units. Purell Hand Sanitizer is available in the 1000-ml NXT Space Saver fortmat, while Bactisan Hand Sanitizer is avaiable in 400-ml dispensers and refills.
Other Options: Many times it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. These small accessories are certainly crowd pleasers and can be provided as well.
- Motion Activated Light: Battery operated motion-activated light comes with hinge for mounting that allows access to battery compartnet. Unit runs on four “AA” batteries. Light cell on the top of the unit conserves batteries in motion-activated mode by disabiling motion sensor.
- Coat Hook: May be mounted on the door or any unit wall.
- Vanitty Shelf: Mounts around the vent stack. Available in most unit colors.
- Stainless Steel Mirror: Long-life scractch resistant mirror may be mounted on unit door or wall.
- Locking Towel Dispenser: High capacity towel dispenser may be mounted on unit wall. The dispenser works best with single-folded paper towels (9″ x 5″ when folded).